Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
16 days ago
Media Learning Development Specialist
1. Recommend creative, cost effective solutions to support learning and development projects as defined by the Training Analysis and Design team.
2. Project manage the end-to-end process of design, authoring, formatting, quality assurance, testing, and publication of learning resources across the full media spectrum including (but not limited to) face-to-face materials, trainer guides, end of course hand-outs, animations, simulations, video, audio, etc. to agreed time, budget, and quality standards.
3. Lead working groups of subject matter experts and internal or external development resources to agree product specifications, technical requirements, and deliverables.
4. Communicate project progress as required to the relevant Portfolio Manager, the clients Training senior leadership team, subject matter experts, and suppliers as appropriate.
5. Control outputs to certify that prevailing the clients safety, branding, design, accessibility, and diversity and inclusion policies, as well as technical guidelines are consistently applied. Maintain an audit trail of draft materials, and records that final versions have been proof-read and approved prior to publication.
6. Identify and consolidate best practice development tools to develop high quality training materials.
7. Continuously review the effectiveness of development processes, seeking opportunities to improve effectiveness and incorporating lessons learned into future projects.
* Experience in designing, developing and publishing effective training and development products, using a variety of authoring and/or design software packages, such as (but not limited to) Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate, Captivate, and HTML
* Demonstrable knowledge of instructional design principles
* Experience of managing successful projects including evidence of successful internal and external subject matter expert and supplier relationship management skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Ability to demonstrate personal accountability when striving for results, whilst consistently role-modelling core behaviours of collaboration and customer-centred decision making
* Ability to assess and challenge risky or unsafe actions, or poor behaviours of others
* A qualification in Instructional Design or Multi-Media, or demonstrable relevant experience