5 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a 2D Media Specialist to work on the behalf of our reputable Aerospace client based in Yeovil, Somerset. This is a full time, ongoing contract position working within the Simulation, Learning and Support Services department.
You will develop training media content with unique technical solutions in accordance with innovative design concept and quality standards.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Develop media content on time, to budget within the project specification and standards
- Produce an effective and innovative media concept
- Ensure deadline adherence to the defined priorities set by the team leader/line manager
- Produce media for future and existing training programmes, media production will include still graphics, animations, movies, interactive media, visual effects, web compression techniques, corporate themes and photos
- Work closely with the production and systems team to ensure media products accurately reflect the design agreed with the customer
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience within 2D Web Development is essential
- Ability to communicate and liaise with different levels of the business
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
If you have the following experience and would like to be considered, please apply today or contact Courtney for more information.