Negotiable dependant on experience
Sam Mabbott B.Soc Sci
5 months ago
- Deputise for the role of Site Foreman on smaller Installations and/or periods of Site Foreman absence from site.
- Provide support and assistance to the Site Supervisor/Foreman.
- Assist with control of 'Site' Installation activities, labour, materials and equipment.
- To assist and be part of the 'Site' Installation team.
- To ensure compliance with company specifications, plans and working instructions ensuring site and product compliance with quality, Health Safety & Environmental standards and current legislation's.
- Ensure activities yield least time and cost options to meet customer and company requirements and specifications.
- Ensure activities of the designated site' Installation team are carried out to meet the project objectives.
- Be able to interpret and work to Drawings, system diagrams, written descriptions and instructions.
- Be able to read and understand Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Crane plans, Health Safety & Environmental documents, etc to ensure compliance with current regulations and legislation's.
- Assist in site audits, inspections and surveys.
- Assist with the resources available to provide the least cost option in achieving customer and company objectives.
- Assist with the 'Site' Installation phase of allocated projects working closely with other site personnel, sub contractors and Cullum associated departments.
- Work closely with the Site Supervisor/Foreman to ensure 'Site' Installation activities are carried out in a manner that provides optimum use of site resources in order to increase the department's performance in line with company objectives.
- Share Installation knowledge and experience with others as required to ensure optimum safety and least cost for prospective and planned work whilst working within current regulations, legislation's, customer's and Cullum specifications.
- Recognised qualified trade, training and qualifications applicable to a mechanical fitter.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous site/installations experience.
- Understanding of 'site' Health Safety & Environmental requirements.
- Communication skills with an ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Worked on sites using CDM regulations.
- Understanding of rigging equipment such as chain blocks, pull lifts and winches.
- Previous experience at or prepared to train for Offshore work.
- Basic team working skills.