Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
Up to £20.39 per hour
2 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting Aircraft Mechanics to assist in the production of Hawk aircraft to meet the daily flying task of our client based at RAF Valley. This will include working in both Flight Line and Hangar environments.
The main tasks could include but not limited to:
- Carry out all authority level B tasks that do not require additional authorisation criteria- subject to any limitations imposed by the authorising authority
- Fulfil the limitations imposed as defined in the SQEP for this grade.
- Carry out all authority level D tasks that do not require additional authorisation criteria - subject to any limitations imposed by the authorising authority EFO Operator to meet exceptional requirements
- Carry out self-supervised maintenance activities within own trade (where authorised)
- Maintaining a PEVL to establish continuity of experience.
- Ensure that the work areas are kept clean and FOD free.
- Staff may be required to carry out additional tasks as directed
- All staff are to ensure that they maintain the standard of security policies and procedures as stipulated within Station and Hawk Security Standing Orders.
- All staff are responsible for ensuring that all Information Technology and Information Management processes, policies, procedures and controls are adhered to for all IT systems within their use.
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
- Enter cockpit of Hawk aircraft having shown by examination that he/she can recognise the approved position of AAES safety devices
- Composite Flight Servicing.
- Charging of gas systems
- Undertake engine operator duties (within propulsion trade boundaries after training)
Qualifications and experience:
- NVQ level 3 in aircraft maintenance
- Minimum 2 years experience on Hawk