£25.00 - £30.00 per hour
Sam Mabbott B.Soc Sci
27 days ago
Our client requires 3 Contractors to help support their Mechanical Fitters, it is ongoing work based at Peterhead in St Fergus must have SCO91.
The work consists of working on National Grid sites on turbine intakes and exhaust systems and would involve working at height on fixed or tower scaffolds, working from mobile elevated work platforms.
Using pistol drills, grinders, various sized spanners and impact wrenches from M10 through M36 etc.
This can be heavy work and so we would require candidates who are used to physically demanding work.
One of the main priorities for both of these roles is to have health and safety awareness, candidates who know to wear safety glasses and gloves and not wait to be reminded, someone who would fully engage with the health and safety representatives who are very prominent on the sites the candidates will be working on.
These candidates would be required to have a drug and alcohol test on their first day on site.
The must haves are listed below:
- Experience of working on Construction site - so Power Station Outages and Gas Compressor Stations site
- Working off Scaffolds
- MEWP and PASMA
- Working at Heights / Scissor Lift and Cherry Picker
- Using pistol drills, grinders, various sized spanners and impact wrenches from M10 through M36
- Health and Safety Awareness
- SCO91 and able to hold a permit on site/SMSTS or Equivalent Site Supervisor qualification
The following would be nice to have:
- First Aid
- Shea Gas
- Worked on sites using CDM regulations.
- Confined spaces and Slinger Banks man
- Fork Lift Truck drivers
- Previous understanding of working on CDM area'