£37000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
28 days ago
Our client in the Liverpool area has a requirement for a Mechanical Technician to join the business on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Engineering Manager, within a team of Maintenance Technicians and will execute all planned and emergency job requests in a safe and timely manner, keeping downtime to a minimum.
- Day to day mechanical maintenance of machinery, PM's, PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- Liaise with arranged contractors.
- Ensure all work is carried out in a safe manner, including Value Based Safety (VBS)
- Safety observation reports (SOR)
- Checking and approving of Method Statements and Risk Assessments, inductions, completion of PJHA's and Permit's to Work in conjunction with the EHS Manager.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Please note this is a Monday-Friday position working 6am-2pm, 10am-6pm and 2pm-6pm on a 3 week rotating shift pattern.
Please not the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist