£19.00 - £22.80 per hour
about 1 month ago
Installation of grounding points skin to skin and riv nuts. Large structure assembly. Fitting of cleats and brackets, general fitting and assembly of small riveted aluminium piece parts. Bonding tye-bases, plates…
To work from electronic work instructions and drawings to produce satellite panels and assemblies. To record information within appendices and on electronic production system.
To work in accordance with Local, Company and Project specific methods and procedures including relevant cleanroom and cleanliness requirements.
Qualifications and skills:
- Ability to work from drawings and electronic work instructions
- Knowledge of satellite structure assemblies or similar
- Fitting, bonding, general assembly
- Experience of working to methods and procedures used
- Working from detailed work instructions or similar
- Working to procedures with checkpoints
- Previous experience in other industries such as Aerospace mechanical fitter, close tolerance sheet metal worker, time served mechanical technician
- Modern apprenticeship
- Experience from F1/ Motorsport and Automotive will be considered
- Ability to work in confined spaces above floor level
- Experience of method and procedures used within Aerospace
- Orbital Welding would be a plus
Most frequently used shift pattern (weekly rotation) is as follows -
Earlies: 06:00hrs to 14:00 hrs
Lates: 14:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs
Some weekend working Saturday or Sunday may be required at peak times.