Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
2 months ago
6 months +
The post holder will undertake a range of maintenance on an aircraft or aircraft components. At this level the post holder requires a basic understanding of the construct of the approved data set and is competent to work to maintenance instructions with support, in accordance with the organisation's MOE. Demonstrates the ability to follow approved technical Information and work effectively within a team in a diverse and dynamic operational environment.
A variety of shift patterns are available including nights, lates and 4x4 shift.
- Undertake and complete tasked maintenance activities on an aircraft or components which may
include for example Aircraft Ground Handling, flight servicings, aircraft role changes, AD
embodiments, component removals, repairs, modifications, fault rectifications and replacements.
Provide support to functional and system test.
- Record any maintenance issues, escalate as required.
- Demonstrates a flexible and proactive attitude to carrying out responsibilities appropriate to the role and takes direction appropriately.
- Maintain personal task authorisations for working on aircraft or components.
- Undertake support tasks within the Aircraft or component maintenance facility which are required to maintain compliance with the MOE and Functionally Mandated Procedures (e.g. oversight checks, control of tooling / test equipment etc.)
- Receive On the Job training activities and maintain personal Log Book for currency and recency.