£19.00 - £22.80 per hour
6 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting Mechanical Technicians for our client based in Stevenage to assist with the assembly and final assembly of sandwich aluminium composite panel production.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Potting of inserts
- Bonding of various brackets and equipment
- Film adhesives
- Panel completion
- General hot and cold bonding processes
- Drilling, reaming etc.
- High tolerance requirements (typically better than 0.05mm in various areas).
- Ability to work from detailed drawings and electronic work instructions - within specific procedures
- Knowledge of satellite structure assemblies or similar
- Experience working to procedures with checkpoints/quality gates
- Previous experience in other industries such as Aerospace mechanical fitter, close tolerance sheet metal worker, time served mechanical technician
- Experience in industries such as Space/Aerospace/Automotive/Motorsport etc.
- Ability to work in confined spaces above floor level
- Modern apprenticeship
- Clean room experience
Weekly rotating double day shifts:
06:00hrs to 14:00 hrs
14:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs
Some weekend working Saturday or Sunday may be required at peak times.