Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
Up to £30122.41 per annum + 30,122.41
6 months ago
Mechanical Team Leader (B6T)
Days - 36 hours
About the role
You will be working on the Hawk TMk1 aircraft within an Aircraft Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (AMRO) environment at RAF Valley. You will be accountable for the teams output and standards, whilst also ensuring compliance to all airworthiness and compliance directives.
We are looking for an experienced and skilled technician capable of undertaking a range of detailed aircraft maintenance, inspection and supervision tasks.
The main tasks could include but not limited to:
* Leading a maintenance team to completed aircraft maintenance packages within given timeframes.
* Prioritising tasks to maximise efficiency.
* Supervising work carried out by employees under his/her control to ensure compliance and airworthiness.
* Carrying out 1st, 2nd and 3rd signature responsibilities.
* Carrying out additional duties as delegated by the Maintenance Manager or Deputy Maintenance Manager.
* Ensuring Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
What do I need to do the role?
You'll need extensive relative aviation experience with experience at Technician level, Supervisors in Aviation training, Mechanical Systems Type course and Training in an Aircraft related discipline to City & Guilds 2675 or 2661 in Aeronautical Engineering and Maintenance or equivalent (NVQ Level 3).
What else do I need to know?
* The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
* We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.