£30 - £38.14 per hour
8 months ago
MECHANICAL SYSTEMS ENGINEER x4 - Filton, Bristol - 3 months contract.
£38.14 P/H PAYE (+ holidays pay)
Our client is looking to recruit Mechanical Systems Engineers with knowledge in landing gear & aircraft braking systems.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design of Landing Gear systems and components encompassing, mechanical, hydro-mechanical, electro-hydraulic and electromechanical actuation systems.
- Landing gear system concepts definition, design and configuration
- Definition, review and delivery all on aircraft verification and test requirements
- Lifecycle development of systems/equipment/components.
- Preparation of system, subsystem and component level specifications and test specifications.
- Requirements capture, document production, DOORS and Lifecycle Management
- Support of Certification though accurate interpretation and application of
- System Definition, Design and Modification
- System Installation, Integration, Test and Validation
- Full Lifecycle Project Management
- Project Initiation, Customer Liaison, Presentation
KEY SKILLS / PROVEN ABILITY:
- Proven ability in landing gear / braking control systems
- Strong people skills and the ability to work individually and in a cross functional team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate the ability to identify, prioritise and carry out tasks independently
WE SEEK AN ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)