£35.00 - £40.00 per hour
6 months ago
Support CAD users in the creation and modification of 3D models and 2D drawings. Including the resolution of day-to-day modelling issues.
* Develop modelling techniques and processes to support existing and future requirements (e.g. 3DMR, MBD, etc.).
* Support administration of CAD templates, symbols, parameters, library components etc.
* Facilitate the provision of suitable training for Creo applications.
* Develop new training and processes to support future requirements i.e. 3DMR and 3D Annotation.
* Support the CAD users in the day-to-day usage of Windchill.
* Support Windchill business administration activities relating to CAD objects.
* Leverage existing functionality in both Creo and Windchill to improve user productivity. Start Time:
Qualifications & Experience required:
* In depth knowledge of Creo Parametric and working knowledge of Creo Direct and Creo Simulate.
* In depth knowledge of Windchill PDMLink for CAD data management and a general knowledge of all other Windchill functionality.
* In depth knowledge of Creo View.
* Appreciation of other CAD modelling and PDM tools.
* Good understanding of IT systems (networks, server, storage, applications, etc.).
* General understanding of operating systems and generic applications (e.g. Java and web browsers).
* Be adept at installing and configuring Creo software.
* General understanding of the (generic) PDM environment and the management of product data.
* Understanding of the CADMID process.
* Background in or a good understanding of mechanical engineering.