Mechanical Supervisor B4T T2 Depth
The main tasks could include but not limited to:
- Carry out first signature responsibilities
- Sign 1st signature for tasked work within trade boundary
- Sign 2nd signature for supervision of work within trade boundary, regardless of 1st signatory's rank
- Carry out all authority level D special F tasks that do not require additional authorization criteria - subject to any limitations imposed by the authorizing authority
- Ensure that the work areas are kept clean and FOD free.
- Maintaining a PEVL to establish continuity of experience.
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
- Maintaining an effective changeover by debriefs or written log to provide a smooth transition and continuation of trade tasks between each shift where and when applicable
- Champion a culture of Near Miss and Error Reporting and take the lead for subsequent investigations
- All staff are to ensure that they maintain the standard of security policies and procedures as stipulated within Station and Hawk Security Standing Orders.
- All staff are responsible for ensuring that all Information Technology and Information Management processes, policies, procedures and controls are adhered to for all IT systems within their use.
- Staff may be required to carry out additional tasks as directed
- Operate Overhead gantries
Technical Experience and Qualifications
- 3 years industry experience
- Supervisors in Aviation training
- Mechanical Systems Type course
- Training in an Aircraft related discipline to City & Guilds 2675 Level 3 or equivalent.
- Internal candidates should be a minimum Grade of B3T within the Company or received 6 years type experience at B2T and above.
- Military aircraft technical training in an aircraft systems discipline
- Quality, (QMS) and Air Safety Management Systems, (SMS) Training