Up to £32027.57 per annum
about 2 months ago
General Description of Job:
· Carry out and supervise scheduled maintenance and rectification on the Hawk platform
· Manage a team of mechanical technicians ensuring priorities are met and standards maintained
· Responsible to the Maintenance manager to ensure good communications on priorities and job progression
· Carry out second signatory responsibility
· Requirement to work at various base locations throughout the UK
· Manage a small team of Mechanical technicians carrying out aircraft maintenance
· Carry out inspections as part of scheduled maintenance
· Fault diagnosis and rectification of hawk mechanical systems
· Ensuring that the company Dignity and Respect at Work Policy is adhered to
· Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
· At least 5 years fast jet experience in a technical role at supervision level
· Hawk aircraft experience
· A sound knowledge of Part M and 145 regulation
· Previous experience in similar role
· Full, Clean Driving Licence
· Demonstrates a knowledge and application of aircraft Engineering
· Demonstrates diligence to the task and the ability to delegate
· Computer literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Ability to brief senior management on all aspects of aircraft engineering
· Good problem solving ability
Behavioural and Leadership Competency Profile:
· Leadership Performance - Focus on efficient and effective delivery and achievement of goals and targets to meet defined business aims.
· Leading Innovation and Change - Embrace change by inspiring people to identify and make changes, which maximise business success. Encourage and foster continuous improvement and sharing of best practices.
· Leading People and Teams - Bring together and work successfully with diverse groups of people to capitalise on strengths, experience and knowledge, in order to accomplish shared business objectives. Encourage development as a strategy to strengthen the business.
· Leading Customer Focus - Focus on achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and service, for both external and internal customer needs and expectations. Create an environment in which employees want to and can deliver an excellent service, resulting in sustained profitability and business success.
· Leading Culture - Create an organisational culture of high performance and excellence, by demonstrating the Babcock values and behaviours. Embrace and promote workplace diversity by conducting business to the highest standards of honesty and integrity.