Morson International are currently looking to recruit an Aircraft Mechanical Supervisor to work for one of our clients based in Portland. This is a contract position for 9 months+.
Then main elements of the role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate the day to day work requirements of the contractor work party
- Shared responsibilities in terms of coordinating and inspecting work done and other maintenance personnel within the limits of the inspection approval assigned.
- Assist in the Coordination / Participate in maintenance operations and flight servicing in accordance with aircraft publications and/or Customer Integrated Electronic Technical Publications
- Coordinate / Carry out duties associated with flight line operations
- Coordinate / Assist in the diagnosis and repair of systems within your respective trades
- Work in accordance with both military and civilian processes/procedures including the completion of aircraft documentation for work where necessary.
- As required supervise the towing / marshalling of aircraft, aircraft and hangar cleaning where deemed a requirement
- Coordination of GSE, Tool control management (i.e. maintenance calibration and Servicing)