Up to £0.00 per hour + Competitive
12 months ago
Morson has an exciting opportunity for Mechanical/Structural Fitters to work in Aberdeen, Scotland on Civil Helicopters.
The job holder shall be part of an Contractor Working Party (CWP) team involved in the support structural repair, modifications of Clients products. The main elements of the role and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
Working under the supervision of the lead field service engineer
* Perform structural repairs in accordance with aircraft approved publications.
* Perform aircraft modifications (within respective trade) in accordance with approved publications.
* Participate in the removal or installation of mechanical components required to gain access to perform repairs or modifications.
* Conduct aircraft system serviceability tests post modification or repair and rebuild.
Note: Where applicable the Company shall provide training for operational specific needs.
* Completed an aeronautical apprenticeship civil/military or time served experience.
* Completed a minimum of 2 years' experience working on Client UK products in a Pt21 or Pt145 operational environment. This can be experience gained in either a military or industry based environment (Note: Civil product experience is preferred).
Work Routine /Flexibility
* Be prepared to travel at short notice to support unplanned events anywhere in the world.
* Be prepared to provide out-of-hours or work irregular work routines as required to meet the needs of the Client and that of their customer (Note: An initial shift routine will apply Monday to Friday).
* Required to undergo quality and Health and Safety induction as specified bythe Client
* Required to attend medical examination as specified by the Client
Initially would have to do an induction in Yeovil before going to Aberdeen.
If candidates are working more that 30 miles from home working whilst at Aberdeen then they will be a daily travel and Subsistence allowance.
Please send Cv or ring Sue Orr on 01935 403205 for more details