£40500.00 - £48000.00 per annum + + Benefits
9 days ago
Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical / Field Service Engineer - Mechanical
Home based Covering London
Salary £40,500 - £48000 + 5,000 car allowance + pension + private health care + benefits + day time flexible hours + training programme
Hours Monday - Friday - Day time flexible (40) hours that you plan and organise.
Must have hands on experience:
* Lifting & handling equipment & machinery, materials handling, mechanical handling, overhead cranes, etc. (essential)
* Boilers & pressure systems - air, water, steam, compressors, air receivers and refrigeration plant. (desirable / nice to have)
* NVQ Level 3 in a Mechanical Discipline or above
* Ex Forces background can sometimes be ideal but not essential - Royal Electrical Mechanical Engineers (REME), RAF, Army, Navy, Marine Engineer.
* Homebased, working on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
* Write reports.
* You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your area
* 40 hours per week - including commuting / travel time & reporting
To apply, please follow the relevant links from this page, alternatively you can contact me on Linkedin (Charlie Moore working @ Morson Group)
Lifting Equipment and Machinery and mechanical handling plant can include some or any of the following; Cranes; overhead cranes; gantry crane, pendant; materials handling equipment & machinery; scissor lifts; lifting gear; lifting equipment; hydraulics; fork lift trucks; cherry pickers; winches; davits; telehandlers; shackles; hoists; wire ropes; JCBs; excavators; Lifts; Elevators etc.
Key words - "materials handling"; cranes; "maintenance engineer"; "workshop engineer"; "field service engineer"; overhead cranes; gantry crane; scissor lifts; lifting gear; lifting equipment; hydraulics; jib; lifting tackle; Mechanical; "mechanical engineering" ; "Plant Engineering" ; "Marine Engineering"; Maintenance; LEV; "Local Exhaust Ventilation"; Power Press; Manufacturing; "mechanical engineer surveyor"; "engineer surveyor"; "crane surveyor"; "lift surveyor"; "service engineer"; maintenance; loler; puwer; pssr; coshh; maintenance engineer; maintenance technician; repair; foundation degree; fault finding. "Higher National Certificate" (HNC); Higher National Diploma (HND); Mechanical Engineering; heavy engineering; vehicle; heavy plant; mobile plant; Plant Engineering; winches; davits; Marine Engineering; Chief Petty Officer; petty officer; warrant officer; hydraulics; LCGI; Licentiateship; refrigeration plant; paper mill; brewery; bottling; petrochemical; chemical; chemical plant; gas storage; fuel storage; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant.
Maintenance Engineer required with experience of lifting & handling equipment & machinery, overhead cranes or boilers & pressure systems, mechanical assets. Very stable company, 40 hours per week. Manage your own diary. Local work only.