Munster, Republic of Ireland
Vital Glasgow Construction
22 days ago
Vital Resources are looking to recruit an Experienced QA/QC Adviser for a Main Contractor based in Munster (Ireland). As well as an attractive salary and excellent package on offer our client offer a long term Career Development Programme that will enhance your leadership capability.
- Provide Quality training support (continuous)
- Complete Quality Inspection & Audits (per month)
- Complete Quality Walkdowns, Inspections and Test Packs.
- Close-out Project issues / investigations / queries (as they arise / relate to Quality deficiencies)
- Ensure Project personnel are adhering to the Client Specifications, Drawings and Requirements for successful Project Handover.
- Mechanical Engineering qualification (Degree or Diploma)
- CSWIP 3.0 or PCN equivalent (Welder Inspector qualification)
- Previous Field Turnover / Test Pack Walkdowns & experience.
- Technical Knowledge & Experience of Mechanical HVAC systems and standards (DW143, DW144, DW145 & TR19)- Ductwork or
- Technical Knowledge & Experience of Mechanical Process systems and standards - Piping
To find out more please contact Leeeanne Dolan