Galway, Republic of Ireland
Vital Glasgow Construction
3 months ago
Vital Resources have been employed by a reputable International Construction and Engineering Company to assist them in appointing a new Mechanical QA Advisor.
Our client is looking for someone to:
- Audit and complete Site Inspections on projects to their unique specification.
- Perform Internal audits that feed into the Quality KPIs - monthly.
- Support the project team with regard to best practice installation methods.
- Provide Quality system Training and Understanding to Project teams.
- Creation of QA Documentation for projects and clients.
- Participation in External Audits and close-out of any findings, if raised.
- Review of Project File Index system per project (Hard & Soft copy versions)
- Complete Quality Inspection & Audits
- Complete Quality Walkdowns, Inspections and Test Packs.
- Close-out Project issues / investigations / queries (as they arise / relate to Quality deficiencies)
- Ensure Project personnel are adhering to the Client Specifications, Drawings and Requirements for successful Project Handover.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Mechanical Engineering qualification (Degree or Diploma)
- CSWIP 3.0 or PCN equivalent (Welder Inspector qualification)
- Previous Field Turnover / Test Pack Walkdowns & experience.
- Technical Knowledge & Experience of Mechanical HVAC systems and standards (DW143, DW144, DW145 & TR19)- Ductwork or
- Technical Knowledge & Experience of Mechanical Process systems and standards
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package and the chance to join a reputable company at a time of sustained growth.
For more information, or to apply please contact Jamie Nicholson or clcik the "apply now" link.