7 months ago
Vital Resources Require a Mechanical Project Manager for a year long Contract in Bournemouth, Our client are one of the largest hard services facilities management provider in the UK, we're experts in the delivery of engineering services and they are currently looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to mange a New Build University based in Bournemouth.
- Assist in both spec'd work and Design & Build projects, including managing both direct labour and specialist sub-contractors.
- Manage budget, scope and quality improvement / review process/ site audits
- Present project forecasts/procurement schedules/cost analysis.
- Represent at client/progress meetings Manage varied contracts at same time, dependant on size.
- Manage contracts regional.
- Assist in performing Quality Reviews Monitor / resolve technical issues and manage the budgeting, scheduling, and scoping tasks on multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Maintain project documentation, oversee and monitor the need for CDM, risk assessments and keep up to date with health and safety requirements.
- Act upon and monitor RFI schedules as well as understanding project requirements / procurement and managing costs.
- Adhere to project specification and technical drawings. Assist with cost estimates/compiling costs for variations.
- Qualifications and Experience
- ONC/HNC in Mechanical/Building Services
- Previous experience in retail, commercial, public sectors
- Knowledge of HVAC varied systems, standards and building codes for ventilation, air conditioning, heating and public health and understanding of utilities incoming services.
- Knowledge of performance for air handlers, pumps, chillers, temperature controls, ductwork accessories, heat exchangers and tanks, and sustainable design.
- Delegation, mentoring, and team skills
- Effective presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- If you have not heard back from us within 7 days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file and contact you in the future regarding other suitable vacancies.
If interested please call the office on 01179041250.