Galway, Connacht, Republic of Ireland
Vital Glasgow Construction
5 months ago
Vital Resources are recruiting for an experienced Project Manager for a well known M&E Contractor in Ireland.
As well as an Excellent package on offer you can benefit from our clients Career Development Programme that will enhance your leadership capability.
As Mechanical Project Manager (Piping / HVAC experienced ideally) you will be responsible for a number of construction projects across the mechanical business unit based in Galway. As a Mechanical Project Manager you will plan, organise, lead, coordinate and control all activities concerned with the construction of Mechanical Piping/HVAC Projects.
- Attend and participate in monthly project managers meetings
- Develop your skills in line with agreed training plan
- From a strategic aspect, as a Mechanical Project Manager you will always be looking to put forward idea for continuous improvement of the company
- Maintain contact with your client base
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the client from project start up to project completion
Necessary requirement of the Mechanical Project Manager
- Building Services Engineer / Mechanical Engineer or Senior Trades qualification or equivalent
- Significant Project management experience 10 years+.
- Previous record of delivering small to medium mechanical pharmaceutical or similar sector projects (Healthcare, Semiconductor, Brewery, Distillery etc.)
- Pre-commissioning & system turnover experience
- Piping and building services experience
- Commercial Awareness
- Experience in Process Piping, BMS Systems, HVAC, Clean & Dirty Utilities Piping, is essential.
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills/communicates with impact
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills
- Drives for results
- Leads and influences others.
- Identifies and achieves commercial value.
- Innovates and leads in mechanical/technical activity and challenges.
- Plans and effectively manages projects.
- Solves problems analytically and acts decisively
- Mentor and Coach to junior engineers and graduates
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Leeanne Dolan