Galway, Republic of Ireland
Vital Glasgow Construction
7 days ago
As Mechanical Project Manager (Piping / HVAC experienced ideally) you will be responsible for a number of construction projects across the mechanical business unit based in Galway. As a Mechanical Project Manager you will plan, organise, lead, coordinate and control all activities concerned with the construction of Mechanical Piping/HVAC Projects.
- Attend and participate in monthly project managers meetings
- Develop your skills in line with agreed training plan
- From a strategic aspect, as a Mechanical Project Manager you will always be looking to put forward idea for continuous improvement of the company
- Maintain contact with your client base
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the client from project start up to project completion
Necessary requirement of the Mechanical Project Manager
- Building Services Engineer / Mechanical Engineer or Senior Trades qualification or equivalent
- Significant Project management experience 10 years+.
- Previous record of delivering small to medium mechanical pharmaceutical or similar sector projects (Healthcare, Semiconductor, Brewery, Distillery etc.)
- Pre-commissioning & system turnover experience
- Piping and building services experience
- Commercial Awareness
- Experience in Process Piping, BMS Systems, HVAC, Clean & Dirty Utilities Piping, is essential.
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills/communicates with impact
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills
- Drives for results
- Leads and influences others.
- Identifies and achieves commercial value.
- Innovates and leads in mechanical/technical activity and challenges.
- Plans and effectively manages projects.
- Solves problems analytically and acts decisively
- Mentor and Coach to junior engineers and graduates
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Leeanne Dolan