£320.00 - £370.00 per day
21 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Project Engineer to work a range of projects in the rail environment.
- Member of professional Engineering organisation (CIBSE or IMechE)
- Minimum 5-years' Project Engineering experience within a rail environment (LU and/or Network rail)
- Sound understanding of MEP requirements within a rail environment, with a bias to Mechanical Engineering systems
- Sound understanding of delivering tenant fit out within a rail environment, working with commercial partners
- Solid understanding of typical rail assurance regime (S1538), in particular when applied to third parties
- Ability to interpret MEP designs and lead integration workstreams
- Chartered Engineer (IET,CIBSE or IMechE) with 3-years' post registration experience of MEP fit out in rail environment
***This role is working in the public sector and therefore must be set up on a PAYE or Umbrella basis. No limited companies are permitted. ***
In order to apply for the Mechanical Project Engineer role please submit your CV and contact details via this advert.