Other main responsibilities will include:
Post holder(s) will perform a range of maintenance tasks, including: strip, repair, modification and maintenance work i.e. removal, installation and functional test at appropriate levels of supervision.
Competent to work with approved data in the form of maintenance instruction and schedules for planned and un-planned tasks. Requires knowledge of approved data, able to read basic engineering drawings, clear own paperwork and deliver work ready for inspection. Demonstrates ability to follow diagnostic procedures and provide guidance to team members through O-J-T.
1. Performance indicators - Ensure the effective provision of Part 145 activities by meeting delivery targets and reporting any impact on Continuing Airworthiness. Understand how individual actions contribute to overall delivery performance.
2. Completion of activities - Ensure all Part 145 activities are appropriately documented and airworthiness records are maintained on relevant systems (IT / paper based). Compile required reporting, identify any issues and escalate as appropriate.
3. Procedure/standards - Comply with the Part 145 Exposition, its associated procedures and standards and any other Company procedures and standards, as applicable. Identify and propose changes, as required.
4. Safety Management System - Ensure Human Factors and Error Management philosophies are applied to all Part 145 activities. Understand the risks associated with Part 145 and the means by which they are mitigated and managed.
6. Statutory / Regulatory & Legislative requirements - Able to demonstrate an appropriate level of understanding and application of the relevant Continuing Airworthiness Regulatory framework. Support the implementation of any Regulatory-driven changes into the Part 145 activities. Ensure compliance with all other requirements, e.g. ITAR, EaPW, ISO, etc.