£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + pension, bonus, private healthcare
10 days ago
We are looking to appoint a Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor / Site Technical Lead to be based out of our clients Liverpool site on a permanent basis. The prime purpose of the role is to proactively and safely maximize plant reliability, whilst ensuring equipment capability and efficiency, by deploying Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) techniques.
- Work closely with Plant, Maintenance & Production Manager, Planner.
- Proactively and safely maximize plant reliability whilst ensuring equipment capability and efficiency.
- Manage and lead RCM and Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) processes
- Determine equipment functionality, capability, probability of asset failure & provide severity analysis and mitigation strategies
- Lead criticality assessment of existing and new assets on site with a plan to minimise repeat failures
- CMMS focused (SAP, MAXIMO etc), RAMS, LOTO.
- Health and safety focused.
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM), reliability improvement plans, asset reliability, asset improvement.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Degree or HNC
- Level 3 Vibration Analysis (desirable)
- Heavy engineering / plant background
- Reliability & predictive maintenance on heavy industrial plant assets eg oil, vibration, infra red, ultra sound, motor circuit evaluation, laser alignment.
- Experience with data management tools and systems (Pi, Minitab, RtDuet, MSExcel)
- Proven hands-on knowledge of and passion for continuous improvement and problem solving techniques (e.g. Kaizen, Lean 6 Sigma, RCA)
- Ability to influence others and work with multifunctional teams and personnel
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist