Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our nuclear sector client in the Oxfordshire area have a permanent opportunity for a Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
* Carry out maintenance tasks as directed by the Maintenance Manager
* Undertake and co-ordinate mechanical installation activities in accordance with Company and Statutory Regulations as directed by the Maintenance Manager
* Co-ordinate the day to day running of the mechanical team, consisting of employees and contractors, to meet the examination, maintenance, inspection, test and new works requirements of the facility.
* Ensure close liaison with other departments in the facility to plan tasks safely and to time and cost.
* Produce safety documentation appropriate to work undertaken and in accordance with relevant Health, Safety and Environment requirements.
* Hold a series of safety related posts (after relevant training).
* Oversee the supervision of contractor activities within the facility.
* Support the effective deployment of company-wide policies, processes, systems and procedures ensuring that at all time the business remains compliant. This includes, but is not limited to, the need to comply with the company's Equality and Diversity Policy and undertake identified associated learning and development activities.
Qualifications and Experience
* ONC or equivalent in a relevant mechanical subject (Essential)
* Knowledge of mechanical safety legislation and Standards (Essential)
* Knowledge and experience of mechanical Systems (Essential)
* Experience of supervising a team of mechanics (Essential)
* Possess an awareness of safe working practices (Essential)
Salary & Benefits:
* Competitive salary with access to performance linked pay progression
* 25 days annual leave
* Participation in Company Bonus Scheme
* Up to 13.5% employer pension contribution depending on individual contribution amount
* Access to training and development through the company performance management arrangements, supporting you in maintaining your personal Continuous Professional Development
Please be aware this role will require SC clearance, or the ability to obtain said clearance