Up to £39000.00 per annum
24 days ago
- 39.5k including shift
- Static site based in Speke
- Maintenance role, joining the existing team on a large site.
- 4 on 4 off, 2 nights and 2 days
- To support the maintenance department, provide an efficient and effective management of plant assets in a safe and timely manner.
- Execute all planned and emergency job requests in a safe and timely manner, keeping downtime to a minimum
- Liaise with arranged contractors
- Ensure all contractors are aware of safety and food safety standards and abide by such
- NVQ 3 or above in an Engineering Discipline
- Safety conscious
- Good knowledge of pumps / valves / bearings
- Good knowledge of CMMS, ideally Maximo
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a renowned business in FMCG. The site is a production facility which makes basic products, these are sent elsewhere to become high-end branded produce. The site is based in Speke and has been open since the 80's. This is a very profitable site with excellent job security.
If you'd like to apply, please follow the relevant "apply" buttons, you can also contact me via Linked in "Charlie Moore" working with Morson.