£12 - £15 per hour
11 months ago
Quality Technician / Mechanical Inspector
The Quality Technician reports directly to the Quality Manager and is responsible for:-
- Carrying out quality audits as required.
- Maintaining and monitoring the non-conformance system.
- Maintaining and monitoring process audits and corrective actions.
- Maintaining and monitoring the approved operator system.
- Carrying out product audits on stock and production items.
- The raising of non-conformance reports as required.
- Assisting in the training of operators in inspection techniques and quality requirements as applicable.
- Providing support to production for quality and inspection.
- Carrying out goods receiving inspections as required.
- Completing First Article Inspection Reports as required.
- Carrying out inspections using the coordinate measuring machine (CMM).
- Carrying out fault investigation reports as required.
- Providing support to the Quality Department as required