Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £21.50 per hour
11 days ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a mechanical inspector for one of the UK's leading motorsport companies.
The role will have responsibility for the detailed inspection of complex components and their associated quality documentation. The position will be working in the External Inspection department, assuring the quality of externally sourced parts and processes.
The successful candidate must:
- Be keen and hard working. Willing to work extra shifts and weekends as required.
- Be competent and well experienced with first principal measurement equipment and gauging techniques
- Have good communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely and confidently, with a wide range of people from around the business
- Be computer literate, familiar in working with a Manufacturing business system and used to reporting errors using electronic NCRs
- Work well in challenging situations, time constraints and delivery pressures
Ideally we are looking for candidates able to competently CMM program using PC-DMIS and have Romer Arm experience running Polyworks