£19.96 - £22.50 per hour
about 2 months ago
Morson is delighted to be working in conjunction with a well known Defence organisation based in Bolton. They are looking to recruit a Mechanical Inspector for an initial 6 month contract which would involve working on a 3 day shift plan which would either be Sunday to Tuesday or Wednesday to Friday. The rates would be:
Monday to Thursday- £19.96 PAYE Per Hour
Friday & Sunday- £22.50 PAYE Per Hour
My client is looking for applicants who have been a time served apprenticeship and can provide papers to confirm this. Please find the job description below:
Specific responsibilities include:
- Certify the product in line with the product certification procedure
- Examining for correct assembly
- Examining the finish of all parts to detect faulty finishing or painting, deterioration of surfaces etc.
- Inspect for physical damage - Intermediate inspection checks non product certification - Monitor product certification operators - Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack
- Control defect items via segregation from good product
- Raise and maintain relevant data records/defect reports
- Produce relevant inspection/quality control documentation/history sheets
- Care for and use specialised inspection tools
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process
- Ensure inspection times are met
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality - Maintain a safe working environment
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy
- Willing to contribute to an environment of process improvement.
Skills and Knowledge:
- The successful candidate should be a team player who is able to demonstrate customer focus. They should be adaptable to any work-related processes and working practices.
Qualifications and experience are as follows:
- Formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21or HNC - Several years experience as a skilled person
- IPC 610 certified / trained preferred.
For immediate consideration, please hit the apply now button.