Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £25.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Inspector for our client, a leading motorsport company based in Milton Keynes.
- To support as requested in all Quality Assurance Group areas to ensure that we operate as a cohesive harmonious team.
- Assurance that components are to the correct specification, to include dimensional, issue, material and associated processes.
- Liaise with design engineers to establish fit for purpose of components if any problems have been encountered.
- Identify Non-conforming Components and completion of Inspection reports.
- Ensure that data, is entered into the business system accurately, this is to include but is not limited to - business system bookings, Inspection reports and non-conformances.
- To carryout in process and final Inspection, and Quality Assurance Audits of Externally Manufactured components, in line with the Inspection Matrix, based upon risk to the business.
- To carry out Inspection processes using CMM, Romer, Metrology equipment and CAD to ensure all components are to design specification.
- Understanding the needs of the department to continually improve its operational functionality, and to operate within our Continuous improvement Elements.
- To work with Production Control to deliver the priorities effectively and meet the needs of the business, ensuring proactive progression of parts through the department.
- To work with Quality Engineers to understand and improve the confidence to supply parts to the correct specification.
- Ensure that the department is clean and tidy at ALL times.
- Any other duties within the Quality Assurance Group as assigned.