Up to £0.00 per hour + Negotiable
Rail Technical Team
6 months ago
Morson International are looking to recruit time-served Mechanical Fitters to join a large name within the Rolling Stock industry.
You will work as a member of a team to service, maintain, repair and overhaul fleet locomotives, coaching stock and equipment, including the latest generation in train technology to laid down specifications.
Main duties and responsibilities will include;
- Work as directed by and in co-operation with the Production Manager and Production Leader
- Understand and abide to safety notices, rules and regulations and follow safe working practices, H & S.A.W. and C.O.S.H.H.
- Routine exam work
- Routine primary fault finding (to level of competency)
- Component exchange
- When trained able to carry out coach repairing tasks, plumbing, electrical/mechanical tasks, welding/burning/brazing.
- Will be capable of accepting training in other skills, e.g. forklift truck
- Will carry out other duties, e.g. road vehicle driving (if certified), attend call-outs and breakdowns if required and trained competent.
- Will carry out final work and process inspections as required.
- Will carry out Team Member duties as required if assessed competent.