6 months ago
Assembly and test of life support equipment in accordance with procedures, manufacturing instructions, specifications and customer/regulatory requirements, working within an empowered team environment to meet delivery requirements and reporting directly to the Product Lead.
The position of Indentured Skilled Fitter/Tester holds the following responsibilities:-
* OCQ - Operator Control of Quality
* NAO - Normalair Garrett Approved Operator
* To achieve on time delivery by ensuring work is completed on time and to the required standard
* Interpreting engineering drawings, following the process layout and documentation procedures
* Working effectively in a lean environment.