7 months ago
This position will be required to repair, overhaul & modify a variety of Mechanical, Pneumatic, Heat Transfer, Electronic, Air Turbines and Electro-mechanical aircraft components in accordance with the Code of Federal Regulations, European Aviation Safety Agency Regulations & Repair Station Processes. This includes all aspects of the repair process including: Diagnostic fault finding, strip, initial inspection, parts call up, build & Testing of the final units These must be compliant with Component Maintenance Manuals, Engineering drawing requirements and customer requirements for 'on time delivery' and 'contracted turn time'.
- Interpret Component Maintenance Manuals Service Bulletins & other Technical data approved by the regulator required to perform the Repair & Overhaul duties.
- Perform a preliminary inspection of the unit to include a diagnostic test, dis-assembly, cleaning & component inspection.
- Determine the material required to Overhaul/Repair
- Repair/Overhaul & assemble the unit in accordance with approved technical data.
- Perform final test of the unit in accordance with approved data to determine eligibility for return to service
- Prioritise & process units in order to meet customer due dates.
- Process units in accordance with the Quality Management System. & Repair Station Manual & MOE.
- A flexible approach to work is required
- The ability to be able to function as part of a team within a lean manufacturing environment.
- Customer focus