£16.00 - £20.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
2 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently looking for an Mechanical Fitter to start ASAP until 31st October.
- Ensure all Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance is completed to schedule ensuring that appropriate documentation is completed and submitted in a timely fashion
- Perform rectification of defects, ensuring all safety and performance standards are met in accordance with the contract
- Carry out routine maintenance work associated with all mechanical systems
- Supervise specialist contractors and ensure all certifications / documentation is completed in accordance with the client and requirements
- Liaise with and respond to the Helpdesk ensuring urgent maintenance tasks are responded to within appropriate timescales
- Ensure that good housekeeping and working practices are employed and ensure that you represent in a professional manner at all times.
Hours: 40 hrs, 08.00-17.00 with 1 hr unpaid lunch
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.