£19.00 - £22.80 per hour
10 months ago
Specific Job Profile
Assembly and final assembly of sandwich aluminium composite panel production.
Specific responsibilities will include: -
- Potting of inserts
- Bonding of various brackets and equipment
- Film adhesives
- Panel completion
- General hot and cold bonding processes
- Drilling, reaming etc.
- High tolerance requirements (typically better than 0.05mm in various areas).
- Ability to work from detailed drawings and electronic work instructions - within specific procedures
- Knowledge of satellite structure assemblies or similar
- Experience working to procedures with checkpoints/quality gates
- Previous experience in other industries such as Aerospace mechanical fitter, close tolerance sheet metal worker, time served mechanical technician
- Experience in industries such as Space/Aerospace/Automotive/Motorsport etc.
- Ability to work in confined spaces above floor level
- Modern apprenticeship experience
- Clean room experience
The role will involve shift work, the client operates off a weekly rotating double day shifts. Hours are as follows;
6:00am - 2:00pm
2:00pm - 10:00pm
Some weekend working Saturday or Sunday may be required at peak times