£39000.00 - £49000.00 per annum
7 months ago
I'm recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer between Hertfordshire and London. You'll be trained up to carry out inspections to lifting and handling equipment so prior experience maintaining it is crucial. This is a role covers a spectrum of different machinery from MEWPs to passenger lifts and Earth moving machinery, no day is the same!
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer Surveyor
Salary: £39,000 to £43,000 + Car + 17% Pension + 27 Holidays
Hours: Monday to Friday - 40-hour week, play your own hours
Location: Between London and Hertfordshire
- Homebased, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
- Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with legislation (LOLER, PUWER.).
- Write reports.
- You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your LOCAL area - manage your own diary. (Flexible hours)
- 40 hours per week - including commuting / travel time & reporting
What we're looking for:
- HNC or above (Level 4) in Mechanical Trade, NVQ 3 Could be considered but you would have to achieve HNC after starting
- Recent hands-on experience maintaining Mechanical Lifting systems or mobile plant equipment.
- Live locally between London and Hertfordshire
- Very stable employer, growth year on year
- Opportunities to specialise into other areas of Surveying (PSSR etc.)
- Professional and friendly team
- International company, major scope for progression
- Planned Salary Progression
- Paid Travel Time
- A range of employee benefits
- 16+ week training course
To apply, please follow the relevant buttons on this Job page. Alternatively, you can contact me via LinkedIn, Charlie Moore working at Morson International.