Galway, Republic of Ireland
Vital Glasgow Construction
23 days ago
Vita resources have been employed by an International Construction and Engineering company to assist them in appointing a new Mechanical Engineer.
As a mechanical Engineering you will be expected to perform the following:
- Ensure the design management process is followed by either taking on the role directly or appointing an individual responsible for this role.
- Ensure the Commissioning lead process is followed by either taking on the role directly or appointing an individual responsible for this role.
- On-going monitoring of the project engineering process to ensure compliance and mentoring of the project engineers when required.
- Structured mentoring of the graduate engineer's in line with plan agreed with Engineering Manager.
- Technical review of Tenders when required, manage outsourcing of review on larger tenders.
- Attend Tender Interviews as required to promote technical capabilities.
- Highlight emerging technologies and technically and technically access innovative suggestions in the region.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering / Building Services Engineering
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills/communicates with impact
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills
- Innovates and leads in mechanical/technical activity and challenges.
- Plans and effectively manages projects.
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package. If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson or click the "apply now" link.