West London, London
£36000.00 - £49000.00 per annum + Dependant on Loation and Skill set
11 months ago
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer Surveyor
Salary: 37,000 to 49,000 per annum + extensive benefits
Location: West London (Homebased)
I am currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer based in West London. My Client is a large Engineering Insurance company which is looking to grow its Engineering team. They act as a 3rd party to inspect relevant plant and equipment on site.
Based within the Engineering team, you will work closely with Clients at site to provide inspection services. This is an exciting position which offers the opportunity to move away from the tools and into reporting and inspecting.
* Provide inspection services on site
* Liaising with Engineers on site
* Plan your own works (Flexible hours), scope of contracts provided to you and you book these in yourself
* 40 Hours of Surveying per week, including travel
* Ensure equipment is fit for use and complies with LOLER and PUWER
* Hands on experience with Manual Handling Equipment & Machinery
* HNC / HND (Level 4+) qualification in Engineering
* Must be available to undertake extensive, away from home training
The equipment that is covered varies between sites however you could expect to be looking at: Cranes; overhead cranes; gantry crane, pendant; materials handling equipment & machinery; scissor lifts; lifting gear; lifting equipment; hydraulics; fork lift trucks; cherry pickers; winches; davits; telehandlers; shackles; hoists; wire ropes; JCBs; excavators; Lifts; Elevators etc.
Please follow the apply buttons to send your CV to me, you can also contact me on Linkedin (Charlie Moore, working at Morson International)