£33000 - £36000 per annum + car + 25 days + pension 12%
6 months ago
Mechanical Engineer Surveyor / Inspection Engineer
Home based covering Cardiff / South Wales
Salary negotiable + car + pension (8 - 12%) + private health care + benefits + day time flexible hours + structured training programme
Hours Monday - Friday - Day time flexible hours that you plan and organise.
Must have hands on experience on:
- Industrial boilers and pressure systems
- HNC / HND (Level 4+) in Engineering discipline or I Eng or NVQ Level 4 or Eng Tech or LCGI / Licentiateship
- Maintenance engineer or Marine Engineer, ex Navy background.
- Homebased, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
- Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with legislation (PSSR, COSHH, PUWER & LOLER etc).
- Inspect boilers & pressure systems - industrial boilers, steam boilers, air, water and steam systems, pressure vessels, pipeworks, tanks, heat exchangers, compressors, air receivers and refrigeration plant.
- Understanding of corrosion and erosion and metals and materials
- Write reports.
- You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your area - manage your own diary. (Flexible hours)
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Key words - Boilers, Steam Boilers, Industrial Boilers, Air, water and steam systems, pressure vessels, pipeworks, tanks, heat exchangers; Boilers, Steam Boilers, Industrial Boilers, Air, water and steam systems, pressure vessels, pipeworks, tanks, heat exchangers, compressors, air receivers and refrigeration plant.
Understanding of corrosion and erosion and metals and materials
Manufacturing; mechanical engineer surveyor; engineer surveyor; crane surveyor; lift surveyor; service engineer; maintenance; loler; puwer; pssr; coshh; maintenance engineer; repair; foundation degree; fault finding. Higher National Certificate (HNC); Higher National Diploma (HND); Mechanical Engineering; Plant Engineering; winches; davits; Marine Engineering; hydraulics; LCGI; Licentiateship; refrigeration plant