£30000 - £35000 per annum + car + 25 days
about 1 year ago
Mechanical Engineer Surveyor / Inspection Engineer
Home based Live Aberdeen / Aberdeenshire area
Salary £30 - 35k + car + pension + benefits + flexible hours + training
Must have hands on experience on:
- Lifting & handling equipment & machinery, materials handling, mechanical handling, overhead cranes, etc.
- NVQ Level 3 or ONC / National Certificate in Mechanical Engineering discipline (eg Plant Engineering / Marine Engineering) Or I Eng or NVQ Level 4 or Eng Tech or LCGI / Licentiateship
- Ex Forces background can sometimes be ideal but not essential - Royal Electrical Mechanical Engineers (REME), RAF, Army, Navy, Marine Engineer.
- Homebased, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
- Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with legislation (LOLER, PUWER, PSSR, COSHH etc) .
- Write reports.
- You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your region - manage your own diary. (Flexible hours)
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Lifting Equipment and Machinery and mechanical handling plant can include some or any of the following; Cranes; overhead cranes; gantry crane, pendant; materials handling equipment & machinery; scissor lifts; lifting gear; lifting equipment; hydraulics; fork lift trucks; cherry pickers; winches; davits; telehandlers; shackles; hoists; wire ropes; JCBs; excavators; Lifts; Elevators etc.
Key words - materials handling; cranes; overhead cranes; gantry crane; scissor lifts; lifting gear; lifting equipment; hydraulics; jib; lifting tackle; Mechanical; Maintenance; LEV; Local Exhaust Ventilation; Power Press; Manufacturing; mechanical engineer surveyor; engineer surveyor; crane surveyor; lift surveyor; service engineer; maintenance; loler; puwer; pssr; coshh; maintenance engineer; repair; foundation degree; fault finding. Higher National Certificate (HNC); Higher National Diploma (HND); Mechanical Engineering; Plant Engineering; winches; davits; Marine Engineering; hydraulics; LCGI; Licentiateship; refrigeration plant