Sheffield, S. Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£30000.00 - £39000.00 per annum
8 days ago
Mechanical Engineer Surveyor / Inspection Engineer
Location: - Sheffield
Salary: - £30,000 - £35,000 + car + pension (14% of salary per year) + private health care + benefits + day time flexible hours + 2-year training programme
Hours Monday - Friday - Day time flexible (40) hours
Must have hands on experience on:
- Lifting & handling equipment & machinery, materials handling, mechanical handling, overhead cranes, etc.
- Or Boilers & pressure systems - air, water, steam systems, compressors, air receivers and refrigeration plant.
- NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical Engineering discipline (e.g. Plant Engineering / Marine Engineering) Or I Eng or NVQ Level 4 or Eng Tech or LCGI / Licentiateship
- Ex Forces background can sometimes be ideal but not essential - Royal Electrical Mechanical Engineers (REME), RAF, Army, Navy, Marine Engineer.
- Homebased, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
- Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with legislation (LOLER, PUWER, PSSR, COSHH etc).
- Write reports.
- You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your LOCAL area - manage your own diary. (Flexible hours)
- 40 hours per week -
If you'd like to apply, please follow the relevant buttons on this page. Alternatively, you can connect with me on LinkedIn (Charlie Moore, working at Morson International)