Bristol, S. W. England, England
£33000.00 - £39000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Mechanical Engineer Surveyor
Home based, working Mobile from Bristol / Gloucester
Salary: £33,000 - £39,000 + car + pension (8 - 14% of salary per year) + private health care + benefits + structured training programme
Hours: Monday - Friday - Day time hours
Must have hands on experience on:
* Lifting & handling equipment & machinery, materials handling, mechanical handling, overhead cranes, etc. (essential)
* NVQ Level 3 or C&G Level 3 or HNC / HND (Level 4+) in Engineering discipline Or I Eng or NVQ Level 4 or Eng Tech or LCGI / Licentiateship
* Ex Forces background can sometimes be ideal but not essential - Royal Electrical Mechanical Engineers (REME), RAF, Army, Navy, Marine Engineer.
* Homebased, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
* Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with legislation (LOLER, PUWER, PSSR, COSHH etc)
* Write reports.
* You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your area.
To apply, please follow the relevant links from this page. Alternatively, connect with me on Linkedin: Charlie Moore, working at Morson
Lifting Equipment and Machinery and mechanical handling plant can include some or any of the following Cranes overhead cranes gantry crane, pendant scissor lifts lifting gear lifting equipment hydraulics fork lift trucks cherry pickers winches davits telehandlers shackles hoists wire ropes JCBs excavators Lifts Elevators materials handling equipment & machinery etc.
Key words - "materials handling" cranes "maintenance engineer" "workshop engineer" "field service engineer" overhead cranes gantry crane scissor lifts lifting gear lifting equipment hydraulics jib lifting tackle Mechanical "mechanical engineering" "Plant Engineering" "Marine Engineering" Maintenance LEV "Local Exhaust Ventilation" Power Press Manufacturing "mechanical engineer surveyor" "engineer surveyor" "crane surveyor" "lift surveyor" "service engineer" maintenance loler puwer pssr coshh maintenance engineer maintenance technician repair foundation degree fault finding. "Higher National Certificate" (HNC) Higher National Diploma (HND) Mechanical Engineering heavy engineering vehicle heavy plant mobile plant Plant Engineering winches davits Marine Engineering Chief Petty Officer petty officer warrant officer hydraulics LCGI Licentiateship refrigeration plant paper mill brewery bottling petrochemical chemical chemical plant gas storage fuel storage Army, REME Navy RAF royal air force royal navy recycling plant foundry chemical plant brewery effluent plants process areas steam boilers filtration extraction machinery recycling plant.
Maintenance Engineer required with experience of lifting & handling equipment & machinery, overhead cranes, mechanical assets. Very stable company - global market leader.