Up to £30000 per annum + Car, Private healthcare and Pension
6 days ago
A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Engineer Surveyor / Inspection Engineer to join our clients business in the Bristol area.
- Homebased, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
- Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with legislation (LOLER, PUWER, PSSR, COSHH etc)
- Write reports.
- You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your area.
Must have hands on experience on:
- Mobile plant / mobile lifting materials handling, mechanical handling, overhead cranes, etc. (essential)
- NVQ Level 3 or C&G Level 3 or HNC / HND (Level 4+) in Engineering discipline Or I Eng or NVQ Level 4 or Eng Tech or LCGI / Licentiateship
- Royal Electrical Mechanical Engineers (REME), RAF, Army, Navy, Marine Engineer will also be considered
This role will be working Monday to Friday day time hours. Our client offer an excellent structured training programme in addition to their competitive company benefits.
To apply send CV to Tahanee Twist at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516