West London, London
£36000.00 - £49000.00 per annum + pension, holidays + bonus + overtime
10 days ago
Mechanical Engineer Surveyor / Inspection Engineer
Home based covering West London.
Salary £36500 - 49000 + car + pension (15 - 20% of salary per year) + private health care + benefits + day time flexible hours + 2 - 3 year training programme
Hours Monday - Friday - Day time flexible (40) hours that you plan and organise.
Must have hands on experience on:
- Lifting & handling equipment & machinery, materials handling, mechanical handling, overhead cranes, etc.
- Or Boilers & pressure systems - air, water, steam systems, compressors, air receivers and refrigeration plant.
- HNC / HND (Level 4+) in Engineering discipline Or I Eng or NVQ Level 4 or Eng Tech or LCGI / Licentiateship
- Ex Forces background can sometimes be ideal but not essential - Royal Electrical Mechanical Engineers (REME), RAF, Army, Navy, Marine Engineer.
- Homebased, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
- Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with legislation (LOLER, PUWER, PSSR, COSHH etc) .
- Write reports.
- You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your LOCAL area - manage your own diary. (Flexible hours)
- 40 hours per week - including commuting / travel time & reporting
To apply send CV to Charlie Moore at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Lifting Equipment and Machinery and mechanical handling plant can include some or any of the following; Cranes; overhead cranes; gantry crane, pendant; materials handling equipment & machinery; scissor lifts; lifting gear; lifting equipment; hydraulics; fork lift trucks; cherry pickers; winches; davits; telehandlers; shackles; hoists; wire ropes; JCBs; excavators; Lifts; Elevators etc.