North London, London
£39000.00 - £49000.00 per annum
7 months ago
The job is based from home, covering the North London area between Wembley and Walthamstow. You will be expected to travel daily to your surrounding area and deliver inspections to Mechanical Equipment. This is a role covers a spectrum of different machinery from MEWPs to Building lifts and Earth moving machinery, no day is the same!
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer Surveyor
Salary: £39,000 to £43,000 + Car + 17% Pension + 27 Holidays
Hours: Monday to Friday - 37.5-hour week, standard day-time hours
Location: Homebased, North London area
- Homebased, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
- Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with legislation (LOLER, PUWER.).
- Write reports.
- You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your LOCAL area - manage your own diary. (Flexible hours)
- 40 hours per week - including commuting / travel time & reporting
What we're looking for:
- HNC or above (Level 4) in Mechanical Trade, NVQ 3 Could be considered with substantial expeirence
- Recent hands-on experience maintaining Mechanical Lifting systems or mobile plant equipment.
- Live locally >10 miles from either Wembley or Walthamstow
- Very stable employer, growth year on year
- Opportunities to specialise into other areas of Surveying (PSSR etc.)
- Professional and friendly team
- International company, major scope for progression
- Planned Salary Progression
- Paid Travel Time
- A range of employee benefits
- 16+ week training course
To apply, please follow the relevant buttons on this Job page. Alternatively, you can contact me via LinkedIn, Charlie Moore working at Morson International.