£36000.00 - £43000.00 per annum + Benefits package
8 months ago
The job is based from home, covering the Surrey area. You will be expected to travel daily to your surrounding area, it is a very stable business and one of the largest insurance inspectors in the UK; providing their services to a range of mechanical Lifting and handling machinery and mobile plant equipment.
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer Surveyor
Salary: £36,000 to £43,000 + 10-17% Pension + 27 Holidays
Hours: Monday to Friday - 37.5-hour week, standard day-time hours
Location: Homebased, Surrey area
- Homebased, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
- Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with legislation (LOLER, PUWER.).
- Write reports.
- You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your LOCAL area - manage your own diary. (Flexible hours)
- 40 hours per week - including commuting / travel time & reporting
What we're looking for:
- HNC or above (Level 4) in Mechanical Trade
- Recent hands-on experience maintaining Mechanical Lifting systems or mobile plant equipment.
- Very stable employer, growth year on year
- Professional and friendly team
- International company, major scope for progression
- Planned Salary Progression
- Paid Travel Time
- A range of employee benefits
- 16+ week training course
To apply, please follow the relevant buttons on this Job page. Alternatively, you can contact me via LinkedIn, Charlie Moore working at Morson International.