£40500 - £50000 per annum + £5,000 car allowance + 10% pension
7 months ago
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a client to find a few Engineer Surveyors, I have roles in Luton and Slough for anyone local or who is looking to relocate. This is an opportunity to join a growing team and take on the responsibilities of an Inspector. The role also offers the chance to move away from "Hand-on" work, whilst keeping you on the frontline of engineering.
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer Surveyor / Inspection Engineer
Salary: £40,500 to £50,000 + £5k Car allowance + 10% Pension
Hours: Monday to Friday - Daytime flexible hours
Location: Home-based, living in Gloucester
What we're looking for:
- Recent hands-on experience of working with Mechanical Machinery and lifting equipment; good examples are: MEWP's, FLT's, Earthmoving machinery, excavators, cranes, hoists, elevating work platforms, booms, reach and stacker trucks
- You must be qualified to Level 4 or above, this includes:
- HNC, HND, IEng, NVQ/C&G Level 4, Eng Tech, LCGI/Licentiateship or any degree level qualification
Based from home each morning, your role will be to carry out surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
- Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with regulations (LOLER, PUWER, PSSR, COSHH etc).
- Write reports and make suggestion to the client on plant improvements
- You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your LOCAL area - manage your own diary. (Flexible hours)
- 40 hours per week - including commuting / travel time & reporting
- Opportunities to train, learn and progress in future. Structured initial 16-week training plan
- Profitable company, investment into the staff, promotions, planned growth
- Never made a redundancy, recession-proof business
To apply, please follow the relevant buttons on this Job page. Alternatively, you can contact me via LinkedIn, Charlie Moore working at Morson International.