£34000 - £43000 per annum
6 months ago
Role: - Mechanical Engineer Surveyor
Location: - Chippenham.
Salary: - £35,000 - £43000 + car + pension (15 - 20% of salary per year) + private health care + benefits + day time flexible hours + 2 - 3-year training programme
Hours: - Hours Monday - Friday - Day time flexible (40) hours
Must have hands on experience on:
* Boilers & pressure systems - air, water, steam systems, compressors, air receivers and refrigeration plant.
* HNC / HND (Level 4+) in Engineering discipline Or I Eng or NVQ Level 4 or Eng Tech or LCGI / Licentiateship (NVQ 3 or above could be considered with extensive experience)
* Ex Forces background can sometimes be ideal but not essential - Royal Electrical Mechanical Engineers (REME), RAF, Army, Navy, Marine Engineer.
* Homebased, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
* Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with legislation (LOLER, PUWER, PSSR, COSHH etc) .
* Write reports.
* You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your LOCAL area - manage your own diary. (Flexible hours)
* 40 hours per week - including commuting / travel time & reporting
If you'd like to apply, please follow the relevant buttons on this page. You can also connect with me on LinkedIn (Charlie Moore working at Morson International)
Lifting Equipment and Machinery and mechanical handling plant can include some or any of the following Cranes overhead cranes gantry crane, pendant materials handling equipment & machinery scissor lifts lifting gear lifting equipment hydraulics fork lift trucks cherry pickers winches davits telehandlers shackles hoists wire ropes JCBs excavators Lifts Elevators etc.