0161 707 1516
2 months ago
Below are a few of the key activities/ experiences.
- Degree qualified Engineer
- Experienced in Aerospace and/or defence
- Experienced in root cause and corrective action
- Understanding of the design process is preferable
- Ability to work alone as well as part of wider team to deliver key actions/deliverables at pace.
- Material knowledge, adhesives, plastic welding.
- Ability to use CAD software (solid works) beneficial but not critical
The candidate has to have sufficient experience to hit the ground running without needing much direction. This is a 9 month contract to support the existing team which is stretched across too many on going projects as well as dealing with legacy issues. The expectation is that the individual would come in pick up problem products and processes and drive improvements at pace.